The Valletta 2018 Foundation would like to invite Communications and Marketing Services Providers to submit their interest to be added to the list of external service providers of the Foundation.
The Communications and Marketing Service Provider will be taking care of Marketing and Communications in relation to the projects within Valletta 2018’s Cultural Programme. These will include realisation of customised communication plans to achieve maximum visibility in all areas of communication including promotion, advertising, design, online and offline media and public relations across all public and social networks and the web. These service providers will work in liaison with the Valletta 2018 Communications team, according to the project’s scope and objectives, on time, within budget and according to the Foundation’s rules and regulations.
The Expression of Interest should include a statement detailing suitability for the role and any relevant experience in the field. A portfolio and suggested hourly rate (inclusive of VAT) together with a statement of availability should also be included. Prospective agencies and individuals must be registered with the VAT department.
The Expression of Interest is to be sent via email to [email protected] by Monday 14th November.
Clarifications may be sought via email by the 31st October 2016.
- Implement tailored communications campaigns in all artistic and cultural sectors
- Reach different target audiences, including participants, journalists, investors, suppliers and the community, in relation to the communications and marketing needs of the Foundation
- Create a wide range of content and communications material through innovative approaches
- Plan communication programs, and carry out research into the attitudes and perceptions of the target audience, thus building a positive reputation for the Valletta 2018 Foundation
- Identify key areas for improvement and outline key research that may ultimately be beneficial to the Foundation’s projects.
- Plan content and write copy for publications such as fliers and brochures, leaflets, posters, magazines, newspaper articles and blog posts.
- Write and distribute news releases to local and international media.
- Arrange for spokespersons to appear on local television and radio programs.
- Develop, execute and administer advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Review major promotional moves by competitors and analyse effects on the Foundation’s projects.
The agencies/ service providers will be required to possess their own work space and equipment as well as any applicable insurances. Briefing sessions or upgrade meetings will be held at the Valletta 2018 Foundation offices in Valletta.
Negotiation of Contract
Following consideration of a quotation, the Valletta 2018 Foundation will negotiate a finalised scope of work, agreed price and conditions of contract. Agencies/service providers will be engaged on a Contract for Service basis. However, the Valletta 2018 Foundation is not bound to proceed to contract. The scope of this call is for Communications and Marketing Agencies or Individuals to be added to a list of external service providers of the Foundation. Nevertheless, this does not provide the certainty that these service providers will eventually be employed by the Foundation.
Expression of Interest
When submitting a quote, the candidate should provide:
- Contact details
- Statement of suitability and relevant experience in the field
- Itemised list of services and applicable fees
- Statement of current commitments/availability