The Sustainable Built Environment conference will span over three full days starting on the Wednesday 16th March and ending on Friday 18th March, at the Grand Hotel Excelsior. The conference shall include three parallel sessions and poster sessions.
The conference will focus on the following topics:
– Sustainable Materials Engineering
– Urban Regeneration and Spatial Planning
– Renewable Energy Sources and the Built Environment
– Building Systems and Processes
– Building Assessment Methods and Tools
– Refurbishment and Regeneration
– Socio–economic considerations in a Sustainable Built Environment
– Intelligent Buildings
For more information, please visit the SBE16 official website.