The Valletta 2018 Foundation is calling for Valletta residents and people with close ties to Valletta to be a part of the Valletta 2018 Official Opening on the 20th of January 2018, which is expected to be a fantastic spectacle.
We require around 100 people to work as Stewards during this evening, to aid the Foundation when it comes to audiences and spectators during the various shows happening around Valletta. Below you will find a brief description of what this work entails:
- The stewards will be distributed around Valletta with a form of identification given to the individuals by the Foundation, and will be a source of information for people in the audience who would require assistance or who would have any questions. This would involve giving directions, providing information about the various shows, as well as help in controlling crowds. It is important that these people have a positive attitude and a good energy, and that they try to reflect this with the people present in Valletta.
- Whoever applies is required to be able to speak both Maltese and English, and to be over 18 years old.
- Stewards must report directly to their leaders, who will be chosen by the Foundation.
- It is important that stewards are present for all of the following dates:
16th January 2018, 7pm – Orientation Meeting, Fortress Builders, Valletta.
19th January 2018, between 6pm and 12am – this will be confirmed beforehand
20th January 2018, between 6pm and 11pm
- Payment: an honorary fee of 90 euro will be given to each Steward.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click here and input your details in the online form.
- In case you don’t have access to the internet, you may request a form from the Foundation at this address: Valletta 2018 Foundation, Exchange Buildings, Republic Street, Valletta, and post to this address: 51/4, Old Bakery Street, Valletta.
Closing date of applications: 30th November 2017, noon
The Foundation will make a selection and whoever gets chosen will receive an email or phonecall with further details. If you have any queries you may contact us on [email protected]
SPREAD THE WORD! Thank you.